Friday, December 3, 2010

Bitch....And Then You Live / Greenhouse_Effect_Songs Adwords 2008 / From The Rock Opera

325,936 Views - Greenhouse Effect......The World's Most Watched Rock Music band of the Web 2008 !! Utilizing a very careful mix of Google Adwords and Myspace Ads, Redondo Beach's Most famous Sons have cultivated a strong fan following around the globe for many years and all the Great Songs from the Los Angeles California Trio don't seem to hurt their chances at jumping to the absolute tops of search engines one bit; "Everybody knows our songs and everybody has heard of me and my band now.....We get more web traffic than Green Day....We get more web interest than hip hop,....we're a very interesting band to alot of people - millions of people" Says Clark Haggans in June 2008 from his offices in Temecula California. "If Greenhouse Effect could grab an opening slot for another band....there would be a large crowd there just to see us....if G.e. could get onto a record deal....we would sell alot of cd's and mp3's...these are just plain facts" Says Haggins "Unfortunately,...the music industry is very unfair...and they only want to support and promote emo and hip hop and shit like that,.....it's all abuncha liberal politics,....and it trully really is just exactly as Don Henley of the Eagles has said; Its a buncha private bean counters who run music now in Hollywood,....all they care about is money and that means the musical artistic product out-put will suffer and thus....Music will suck,....and music sucks now in 2007 and 2008.....thats for sure !!......it's all about liberal Democrat artists who support the liberal cause,...and nothing else,...thats all they promote." Greenhouse Effect's lyrics are often terse and direct and they just about always tell a realistic story that can rub many the wrong way; "The way I grew up,....there were bullys pickin' on me,...and my own brothers rarely defended me,...they threw me out into the wilderness and I had to fend for myself and I was this real small skinny little dude in Torrance......Nobody liked me....I had no friends....my music tells a special story that no one else can" Says Higgins.




Bitch....And Then You Live / Greenhouse_Effect_..., posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment