Thursday, October 21, 2010

Facebook Music / Greenhouse Effect Songs World Wide "It Ain't Easy" Clark-Hagins Music Bmi Nashville.

189,143 Views - It Ain't Easy. This Great Greenhouse Effect Song has become One of G.e's Most Popular Videos Online around the World - And this Song almost never happened ,...Nevermind the fact that it was almost never found and or Overlooked !! "I was going through Old cassette boxes down in San Diego and I found this old tape that said "It Ain't Easy" on it,...and I was like 'What the Fuck is this ??" Says Clark-Haggins. "Then I realised that I had stumbled upon perhaps G.e's LAST EVER RECORDED SONG From like November 1992,.....it was an idea that I had completely forgotten about and I suddenly remembered that Studio Sound Engineer Bill Krodel loved the song !! ,..When I played "It Ain't Easy",...I was just blown away by the hooks in the track ,..and THAT CHORUS !!,....but I remember that I thought,.."Well ,..thats just typical me !!" - Haggins does not understand how he possibly overlooked the song for all these years or simply forgot about it,...but when he rediscovered the track in September 2008,...it was a God-send !! "It Ain't Easy" is just as Good as "Brandy" or the "Magic Man" Says Higgins. "To be quite frank and honest,....this is an awesome song and I really love the playing on it,....it really captured ripping off Rush, The Police, Bowie, The Turtles, and the Who to my G.E. Perfection,.....that guitar is like Perfect U2 ,....BUT the way THAT you absolutely HATE THEM,.....THIS FUCKING THING IS AWESOME !! Online "It Ain't Easy" has become a true Catchy Greenhouse Effect Performer and it goes right well with "Brandy" and "Misogynistia" into the G.e. "classics" zone with ease !! "If you want the truth - and I don't frankly give a rats fuck if you do or don't - "It Ain't Easy" is quickly becoming like one of my all time FAV G.e. Tracks ,...just for that great singing and those lyrics alone - that are so me !" Says Haggins for Rock City Boston. "It Would have been great to play this track at the Hermosa Saloon,......it would have rocked the house live !!" The Lyrics are absolutely to be put in a 1992 Time capsule as they hit with G.E. energy all the way; "Feed the Poor and tax the Rich - the poor get big and take control - it ain't easy" - Classic ! ;




Facebook Music / Greenhouse Effect Songs World ..., posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment