Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brietbart70 Music Blog; G.E. http://brietbartmusic70.wordpress.com - Clark Higgins Music Blogs

http://brietbartmusic70.wordpress.com Brietbart70 !!!


Rock's Most Watched Band Of the Cyberspace Universe ??


Yes !!


Clark Higgins has the magical ability to write so well that he can literally sell you your already very own pair of warn out sneakers as he has been "Blogging" online about his band and Solo music since 2001 !!
"I started out with some simple blogs at Mp3.Com way back then yonder (Laughs)" Says Higgins. "Now, I see my shit all OVER the web,....People copy and paste it and in some hillarious cases,...they delete out me and my shit and they pretend that 'they' wrote it (Laughs),....I can really write some good catchy shit,....People love my fucking stuff,....and they "Use' it ....to sell 'their' products and shit !!"
Haggins says that he has LONG been a dedicated listener to the Michael Savage Radio Show on KFMB-FM in San Diego and that the way that Michael "Paints Landscapes" with his often angry - and sometimes sentimental - voice and talk radio show has deeply inspired Haggins. "Love by the Sewer Plant,...thats all I gotta say" Says Haggins with a Laugh.


"Michael Savage" is a Person with strong ability,....but I still don't think he is near as good or talented as me,....I'm much more pissed off and prophane,....and plus,....My musical ability online sets me apart from other conservatives,......Alot of Conservatives are just stuck-up Douchebags like Sean Hannity and Glen Beck - THOSE GUYS SUCK !! ,....Mark Levin is way better and Greg Gutfeld (From Fox News Red Eye) is actually pretty witty and ironic,.....he has something going on there at that show - it has made me Laugh a time or two ,.....I just think that People Like Sean Hannity suck - people like that give Catholics and real conservatives a bad name,... In order to be a 'true' pragmatic conserv,....You need to have been mugged,.....You need to be very short ,..and been picked on and ridiculed ALOT,..... When-ever I see someone who is tall (And Or Good Looking) and can get chicks,.....then usually, "THATS" not a real Conservative,....thats just some Douchebag like Kelsy Grammer ,......I think that Kelsy Grammar is the biggest jerk moron that I have ever seen,...He gives Republicans a bad name,.....what ??,....the guy has had like 20 Chicks and 5 kids with tons of different babes - That guy's a Douchebag !! He is Ghetto !!


Haggins music dominates the internet and often causes Problems for Record Labels and "real" signed bands as G.E. steals web traffic like as easy as takin' Candy from a baby;


"We got Great songs,....We have strong material - Nobody disputes that ,.....We've got flat out Good shit" Says Higgins. Haggins says that he is most certainly 'NOT' a fan of Today's Emo and Alternative music; "When ever I hear all that crap that all sounds the same,..I just do as alot of people do and I turn IT OFF,.....AND I HATE RAP and Hip Hop Music - it sucks !! ,....its so fucking Lame and Boring,...it always just sounds all the same" Says Haggins. "I don't see why American Radios constantly play shit Like Nirvana,....I mean the fuckin' guy killed himself,.....WHAT A DOUCHEBAG,......AND what a bad influence he is on people and Little kids,.....I think that it is irresponsible and flat out wrong to continue playing that crap,.....they shouldn't promote that,..... but then again, Liberals are fucking Douchebags - what can I say ???"

3 comments:

  1. How to make money online : How to make money online, with http://www.livemoneymachine.com work from homeInternet is more than entertainment these days. Millions of people visit internet to learn how to make money online. This website is dedicated to genuine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn to Earn Money with Live Money How to make money online : How to make money online, with http://www.livemoneymachine.com work from homeInternet is more than entertainment these days. Millions of people visit internet to learn how to make money online. This website is dedicated to genuine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn How To Make Money Online In A Few Steps Live Money Machine Internet is more than entertainment these days. http://www.livemoneymachine.com This website is dedicated to genuine ... Millions of people visit internet to learn how to make money online.

    ReplyDelete