Friday, November 11, 2011

Hagan Kelley Surfing Video - Greenhouse-Effect-Songs "Irie Bob" { 1992 } Best Emo Surf Videos 2011.


1st collector for Hagan Kelley Surfing Video - Greenhouse-Effect-...
Follow my videos on vodpod

Hagan Kelley Surfing Video - Greenhouse-Effect-Songs "Irie Bob" { 1992 } Best Emo Surf Videos 2011. // Greenhouse Effect come from the "South Bay" area of Redondo Beach Ca and their Songs work extremely well with the Sport of Surfing as Songs Like their Classic "Brandy" blast well on the web with the Waves !! "Our Videos go to #1 Video where ever they go on the Net and No,...it's not because we're so mixed up now with Surfing" Says the Band's Lead Guitarist / Vocalist Clark Higgins; "We were huge on the web Long ago,...We were the biggest thing on Youtube and Myspace in 2005 and 2006 and we have only grown huger since then ,...the surfing certainly helps,...Our sound is very 1960's and it is forever romantically linked with the sport being that we're from the South Bay and Redondo Beach Ca,... I have never surfed myself and I can barely even swim at all,.. but our sound really goes with the sport,...I used to love the beach when I was a little kid,..as I grew a little older, i rarely went there anymore,..I was a really small kid and very pale ,...I couldn't get a tan ,...So I gave up on the beach and started getting into recording music,... I don't think I could ever have been a surfer even 'if' I was supported to be one,..it's just too dangerous of an activity,...and too many sharks and pollution in the Sea,... it's just not for me,..But My nephew loved it,.." Haggans' Nephew is Professional Surfer Hagan Kelley who is pretty much retired from the sport at 33 Years old and helps to run a Surf Company and clothing Line called Super in Encinitas; "My nephew is a genius at working in the Surf and clothing world,.. and he still is a great surfer,..he surfs all the time,...I wish he would get back on the tour,..but he's having fun doing now what he does" Says Hagins. Hagins made a tribute Video in honor of his nephew to the Greenhouse-Effect-Song "Irie Bob" and it works to perfection; "To get our music into the heads of millions of people is our priority ,..Surfing is an amazing skill sport and when i think of Greenhouse Effect Music,..it is amazing skill music too ,..what I do musically ,..it just goes wonderfully well with Surfing.." Says Haggins. ROCK CITY PRODUCTIONS BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment