Friday, November 18, 2011

MICK FANNING SURFING AND RIPPING IT HARD !!!!! AUSTRALIA !


1st collector for MICK FANNING SURFING AND RIPPING IT HARD !!!!! ...
Follow my videos on vodpod

MICK FANNING SURFING AND DESTROYING IT !!! - Clark Hagins Edits the Most Watched and Most Killer Surfing Videos in the World ! And he always makes sure to put his popular internet rocking band in the backgrounds of all his surf flicks; "I'm becoming Like a Surf guru and people email me and want videos,... the truth is I don't even know how to surf and can't even swim well ,...but I fucking sure know how to Edit Surf clips !!!" The San Diego / Los Angeles Musician first got wildly Popular with Greenhouse Effect Music and the Mega-Hit "Brandy" in 1998 to 2002 on the Web; "We exploded long ago and our videos have been Number One since,..in 2002 ,..I put up a few home edited Surf videos to Tom Curren with "America the Beautiful" but there was like this huge out-cry and backlash against me because I don't surf and I'm not a Popular dude back in my hometown of Redondo Beach Ca,..People don't think that I'm worth it ,..or that I've earned it,..I've had to work my way to the Top of the Web for nearly 16 years now,...Now,..I'm so big, it's impossible to stop me,...There have been People from Back in Redonod Beach and Torrance ,..and maybe Hollywood trying to take down my videos or report me,..they've cancelled and deleted two of my huge Youtube Accounts,..My community of Redondo Beach is very strictly Punk rock and blues,... they don't Like me at all back there,...But My music goes better with Surfing than any band in the world ,..and People can see it now !!" In 2002, Hagins exploded with his Tom Curren Surfing Videos in cyberspace; "Those Tom Curren Videos way back then,..and now some ten years ago,..really established me and my band,...my music is catchy,..and surfy ,..and it is important !!!" -Hagins considers himself and his band more of "Progressive Rockers" along the Lines of Rush and King Crimson though they do mix in some early Black Flag and Punk and blues themselves; "We're the original grunge band ,..we built most of our image and sound from a Lomita Ca area band in 1985 called "A Noise Agency" who were on Gnat Breath Records,..I consider them the Godfathers of all things grunge, emo, and alternative,..A Noise Agency is the King, man !! They are the real Original Nirvana !!! The Music Industry built an entire generation of music from them ,..but I would like to think that they built it all from me and my band too - Everyone knows that real grunge and underground started in the South bay ,..because SST Records was there !!" - ROCK CITY RECORDS BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS C 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment