Friday, November 19, 2010

Greenhouse Effect Brandy // Hit Songs Of the Internet 2010 - Facebook / Myspace Banner Ads.

233,935 Views - Youtube Video. Brandy. The Hit Song that propels the Redondo Beach band to big Success on the internet and at Jango Radio. "We get more plays on XM and Pandora now" Says Clark Haggans. "We're makin' money but I'd love to hear our songs on the FM Dial soon." Hagins Laments at the fact that G.E. cannot seem to get their monster hits like "White Black" and 'Brandy' onto even local Fm Radios in his San Diego Community; "If we did that,...then My shopping bills at Target and Albertsons wouln't be just 100 or 200 Dollars,...I'd be goin' in there ,..and buyin' the Frickin' places,...My wife would be stoked !!,....I think that KPRI or 91-X Radio,..."Brandy" would sound Great !!!" Myspace and Careful Facebook Advertising has planted G.e. into the subconsciouses and when People listen to "Brandy",..its always a winner for Haggans and the band; "We're accused of bein' a One hit wonder and riding it all the way to the bank... People say that all our other songs suck !! (Laughs)" Says Haggins. "I don't care,... it's just Like Harry Nilsson,...People say that he really only has two or three good songs and thats all,...but ya know what I say,...I say 'thats' all it takes,..and in my heart, ...I know that I got other good shit,..so does Harry" - Haggins says that he began an obsession with Songwriting (And Nilsson) early on in life; "I was writing songs whilst sitting on my street corner when i was five,..Looking back now,..I was unsupervised and I easily could have been abducted (Laughs),...but God was looking out for me and protecting me,..and he was teaching me the songwriting game." Haggins says that he first heard the cover of Badfinger,...Harry Nilsson's Version of "Without You" in "about 1972,..when he was 6 or 7 years old in Redondo Beach Ca" and that he began to craft his ambitions for his own ultimate "Sad Fm Radio hit"; "Later on,..I got into Jim Croce and 10cc,....even Barry Manilow and Styx ,...I liked melliow 70's rock that was cheesey,.....but nobody could craft an aim of a pop song quite like Nilsson,....He would literally cover songs and "re-write" them into his own hits,..."Everybodys Talkin" is awesome too" // As a band, Greenhouse Effect's style would merge with Punk and Heavy metal,...as Haggins claims (and is backed up by many) that 'he' and his band 'are' the real original grunge rock; "We crafted a sound when we had the Great Phil Keegan on guitar in the band that was like no other band" Says Higgins.




Greenhouse Effect Brandy // Hit Songs Of the In..., posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment