Friday, August 27, 2010

http://greenhouseeffectsongs.blogspot.com/ = Greenhouse-Effect_Songs

http://greenhouseeffectsongs.blogspot.com/

Greenhouse Effect achieve the Biggest "Video Views" for an Indie Rock musical band in the Western hemisphere and much of their Large Web Traffic is centralized in India, Japan (Naruto), Finland, England, and Australia. "We're a Huge web hit overseas" Says Clark Hagins "Everywhere I go, i run into "someone" who has seen my Music Videos, they tell me that "22nd Street" and "Brandy" are their G.e. Song favorites" Greenhouse Effect uses Blogs as well as Twitter and Facebook to spread their G.e. message and dare fans World Wide to "Decode" The G.e. Rock n Roll Bible which Hagins credits to a traumatic childhood, readings of poetry by Jim Morrison and Henry Rollins and John Lennon; "I heard the ghost of John Lennon speak to me in an EVP I accidentally recorded back in like 2006 while f***king around with my guitar... when i was 41,...thats when i had a revelation that I wanted to Rock again (Laughs) " says Hagins. http://greenhouseeffectsongs.blogspot.com/

Greenhouse Effect Recently Attained a Trademark for their band name "Greenhouse Effect" With the State Of California as Hagins says; "Everybody in the World knows that We're the "Real" Greenhouse Effect from the USA,......We've been around since 1985 and now we're the World's most Watched cyber-Rock band with "Brandy",......We're cyberspace Rock Stars !!!,.....even though now I'm fat and old and I don't look like that guy any more,.....People just Laugh but they still want a free CD !!,.....IF THEY WANNA hear 'Brandy' in HD,....I TELL EM' that they just need to go buy it at itunes ,...'cause I've given em' all away or sold em off long ago"




अमेरिका से ग्रीनहाउस प्रभाव पूरे विश्व में सर्व..., posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment